Most traditional marketing is “outward” facing – communications intended only for your customers. But today’s smart businesses are learning the importance of effectively reaching out to engage with their employees and “internal” audiences.
Why is internal communication so vital? When your employees are well-informed and involved in the company’s efforts, they enjoy their jobs more, work more efficiently and can truly convey your company’s unique culture. That all adds up to a better-running operation and better service to your customers – and ultimately, higher revenues.
Waller can help your team with:
- Evaluation of your current internal communications
- Development of messaging to multiple “internal” audiences
- Development of internal communication tools (e-newsletters, fact sheets, online message boards, etc.)
- Creation of internal education campaigns (regarding new business initiatives and divisions)
- Internal communication surrounding training and customer service initiatives