For some companies, connecting with students and teachers is not only philanthropically rewarding, but also helps increase name awareness and ultimately, the tangible and intangible bottom lines for sales and organizational reputation.
Waller has experience creating education programs that match the goals and culture of our clients. From something as simple as an annual “thank you” art contest for a restaurant to an earth science program taught in schools by a manufacturer’s own employees, we know how to connect businesses with educators, build quality media placements around corporate partnerships with schools and ensure the children, educators and parents impacted by these community relations endeavors become raving fans of the brand.
Waller can help your team with:
- Creating a program you can financially and operationally support
- Structuring a curriculum to ensure teacher buy-in
- Leveraging traditional and non-traditional media in the launch of and/or promotion of your project
- Training your employees
- Creating logos, branded materials and school communication toolkits
- Before and after measurements to benchmark success
- Teacher appreciation programs and employee recognition events