Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
In today’s world of instant access and heightened social awareness, your business operations have an opportunity to greatly impact the community and reach an extremely wide audience. Are you making those community involvement decisions in a vacuum, or does “corporate responsibility” play a fundamental role in your company’s culture and business objectives?
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is much more than organizing feel-good events that get you an occasional mention in the media. CSR is a comprehensive and proactive approach to deciding how your company integrates its community efforts into every part of your business. It’s a topic of great interest to all your stakeholders – from employees and boards to customers and prospects. Those companies who implement a strategic CSR program have learned a very valuable lesson – doing good for society and the community is also good for your business.
Waller can help you:
- Align CSR strategies with your company’s existing goals and capabilities
- Evaluate current initiatives and consolidate efforts around key objectives
- Develop a transparent, comprehensive CSR program to fit your current and future needs
- Find ways to implement CSR at all levels of your company
- Create competitive advantage through CSR